- Release of POINTMAN II by Robert L. Owens
- Announcing the result of the Delizon Annual Short Story Competition 2013-2014
- Another 5 star rating for (Egypt Arab Spring) The long and Winding Road to Democracy in Egypt by Hany Ghoraba
- Pointman by Robert L. Owens - 5 star ranking on Amazon
- HIV/AIDS: Unanswered Questions ranked #1 in Amazon Kindle
- "Absolute must-read" Egypt Arab Spring listed at No.3 on Amazon.com Hot New Releases
- Top Amazon reviewer gives Five-star rating to new book on Egyptian Arab spring by Hany Ghoraba
- Egypt crisis: Hany Ghoraba on Huffington Post Live TV
- Gabriela Sbarcea, author of "Message to My Butterfly" on the Hollis Chapman Show!
- Announcing the result of the Delizon Annual Short Story Competition 2012-2013
- For Gods and For Men at the World Fantasy Conference
- Good news for Gabriela Sbarcea, author of Message to My Butterfly
- Promoting the National French week in the US
- Free Ebook reading day!
- Delizon Publishers at the World Fantasy Conference, Toronto
- Message to My Butterfly now launched in the US
- Delizon Publishers supports its authors through promotional and marketing events
- DELIZON ANNUAL SHORT STORY COMPETITION 2013
- Richard Holbrooke’s Papers Entrusted to George Packer
- Producer, Writer, Star and One Funny Mama
- 2011 Pulitzer Prize Winners Announced
- A Whim, A Book, And, Wow!
- Amazon to Publish New Line of Romances
- Robert Loomis, Book Editor, Retiring From Random House
- AOL, Publishing Companies Connect To Launch Bookish
- Poetry Out Loud National Finals
- What if Osama Bin Laden was not killed on the 7th of May 2011?
- Delizon Publishers
- 2010 National Book Award Finalists Announced
- EBOOK - Egypt's Arab Spring: The long and winding road to democracy
Hany Farouk Ghoraba is an Egyptian political writer, businessman and freelance Journalist. He obtained a BA in Mass Communication from the American University Cairo in 1997; with a specialisation in J
- ON M’APPELAIT EL CRISTO
Cristobald, l’Andalou, est probablement le dernier à pouvoir témoigner de ce chapitre de notre histoire. Il a dix ans quand l'éphémère seconde république espagnole est proclamée en 1931. À 14 ans, il
- My Secrets for Passing Exams: Part Two - Rules of Passing
In this second Part of the series, Dr Nosike takes the reader through the physical, social and mental principles of passing exams. Part Two focuses on something deeper than the regular how-to-write-ex
- AUTANT EN EMPORTE LA VIE: La "Marraine"
Jeune fille belle et naïve, Nathalie décrouche, au printemps 1988, un poste de secrétaire dans une entreprise de prêt-à-porter du Sentier, le quartier du textile à Paris. Tombant sous le charme de Hug
- 21st Century Internet: What you need to know
This book presents what the internet is today, how it works and how to use it. The 21 Century Internet: What you Need to Know will guide you on blogging and microblogging; on social networks, tweeting
- Public relatitions and information management for writers and readers
- Project status feedback and document management for all publications
- Self-learning resources and knowledge base for writers and readers
- Publishing and marketing toolkits including cataloging and ranking
- Video and phone conferencing and schedule management
- Online policy compliance system checks for content and process
- Message board and user panel for registered members
- Language and currency converter and print to e-book display
Our books are available from the distributors and outlets listed below
I.B.S - STL UK
Baker & Taylor
Barnes & Noble
Eden Interactive Ltd
Please inform if you have questions or comments about any aspect of the website.
- Book authors/Readers
- Booksellers/ Libraries
- Editors/Product marketers
- Societies and Organisations
- Join us and get to know us better - we have products that will entertain and educate you!