- Pointman by Robert L. Owens - 5 star ranking on Amazon
- HIV/AIDS: Unanswered Questions ranked #1 in Amazon Kindle
- "Absolute must-read" Egypt Arab Spring listed at No.3 on Amazon.com Hot New Releases
- Top Amazon reviewer gives Five-star rating to new book on Egyptian Arab spring by Hany Ghoraba
- Egypt crisis: Hany Ghoraba on Huffington Post Live TV
- Gabriela Sbarcea, author of "Message to My Butterfly" on the Hollis Chapman Show!
- Announcing the result of the Delizon Annual Short Story Competition 2012-2013
- For Gods and For Men at the World Fantasy Conference
- Good news for Gabriela Sbarcea, author of Message to My Butterfly
- Promoting the National French week in the US
- Free Ebook reading day!
- Delizon Publishers at the World Fantasy Conference, Toronto
- Message to My Butterfly now launched in the US
- Delizon Publishers supports its authors through promotional and marketing events
- DELIZON ANNUAL SHORT STORY COMPETITION 2013
- Richard Holbrooke’s Papers Entrusted to George Packer
- Producer, Writer, Star and One Funny Mama
- 2011 Pulitzer Prize Winners Announced
- A Whim, A Book, And, Wow!
- Amazon to Publish New Line of Romances
- Robert Loomis, Book Editor, Retiring From Random House
- AOL, Publishing Companies Connect To Launch Bookish
- Poetry Out Loud National Finals
- What if Osama Bin Laden was not killed on the 7th of May 2011?
- Delizon Publishers
- 2010 National Book Award Finalists Announced
About The Publisher
Delizon Publishers started as a small press, subsidiary to Amazing Grace Publishers, through which it obtained ISBN and marketing support. Today Delizon Publishers have branches and representation in Europe, North America, Africa and Asia and are rapidly expanding into other parts of the world.
We publish around 30 books in our catalogues annually. Overall, our aim is to publish books that will sell where people want to read them, where there is the highest demand, and to convert potential books to other entertainment products, CDs, plays, books, films, music and more. Our objective is to make publishing a means of exchange - we arrange for our authors to give talks in different communities, and to participate in broadening people's opinions.
We publish books as part of our goal to promote authors, educational products and provide educational services.
What we publish
- General fiction, thrillers, Epics literature
- Non-fiction, Literary fiction, political literature of a non radical or revolutionary content
- Educational literature including academic books
- Multicultural, motivational/self-help literature
What we don't publish
- Paranormal, new age religion literature
- Fashion, cookery literature
- Erotic literature
- Book authors/Readers
- Booksellers/ Libraries
- Editors/Product marketers
- Societies and Organisations
- Join us and get to know us better - we have products that will entertain and educate you!