- Gabriela Sbarcea, author of "Message to My Butterfly" on the Hollis Chapman Show!
- Announcing the result of the Delizon Annual Short Story Competition 2012-2013
- For Gods and For Men at the World Fantasy Conference
- Good news for Gabriela Sbarcea, author of Message to My Butterfly
- Promoting the National French week in the US
- Free Ebook reading day!
- Delizon Publishers at the World Fantasy Conference, Toronto
- Message to My Butterfly now launched in the US
- Delizon Publishers supports its authors through promotional and marketing events
- DELIZON ANNUAL SHORT STORY COMPETITION 2013
- Richard Holbrooke’s Papers Entrusted to George Packer
- Producer, Writer, Star and One Funny Mama
- 2011 Pulitzer Prize Winners Announced
- A Whim, A Book, And, Wow!
- Amazon to Publish New Line of Romances
- Robert Loomis, Book Editor, Retiring From Random House
- AOL, Publishing Companies Connect To Launch Bookish
- Poetry Out Loud National Finals
- What if Osama Bin Laden was not killed on the 7th of May 2011?
- Delizon Publishers
- 2010 National Book Award Finalists Announced
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Delizon Publishers have offices anywhere other than in France?
We currently have representatives in Europe, Africa, Canada and the USA. Visit the [Contact us] page for local contact details.
Does Delizon Publishers publish childrens books?
Yes. However this is a harder genre to get right and we like to ensure it meets the level of detail and language required for such books.
How do I apply for a job at your company?
Visit the Careers page for more information.
How do I write to an author? Can you give me an author's e-mail address?
Delizon publishers are unable to release the contact details of any of our authors. However, you may be able to make direct contact with an author if he or she has a website. rnrnIf you would like to contact an author for an interview, or other publicity/media request, please send in your request using the Contact form, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am a book reviewer and would like a copy of a particular book. Whom should I contact?
If you are requesting a review copy for publicity purposes, please email your request to email@example.com. You may also send your request to any of our offices or representatives listed on the Contact Us page.
I have sent an email to Delizon Publishers but have received no reply. What should I do?
We try to respond promptly to every enquiry we receive. If after a reasonable time, say one or two weeks, you still have not received any reply, it is possible that we did not receive your email. In such cases it is advisable to resend the email. A follow-up call to your local representative could also be useful.
I want to buy a large quantity of one title for use by my organisation. Can I get a bulk rate discount?
Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I would like to have my book signed by the Author. How can I get that done?
You can send in your request to us using the Contact form on the Contact Us page. We will forward your request to the Author.
I would like to know more about the history of Delizon Publishers. How long has the company been in existence?
Please visit the About Us page.
There are typos on the Web site I think you should correct. Where should I send my note?
Please send the url of the Web page in question; for example, http://www.delizonpublishers.com/Authors/ to email@example.com and point out the mistakes, and the changes will be made. We are most grateful for your contribution.
What is an e-book?
An e-book is an electronic version of a book, and can be read on portable handheld devices, laptops or desktop computers.
What is book distribution?
Distribution refers to the availability of a book in the retail market, and is the method by which publishers and authors get books into the hands of customers.
You mentioned in your website that you do not publish Biographies, but you have recently signed or published some biographies.
Each book is considered on its own merit, and we will make exceptions where justifiable. For example, one of our biographical acquisitions, Jacques Warryn’s “Narrow Escape”, is no ordinary biography. It is a thought-provoking and revealing memoir that has generated appreciable interest both in the media and general public. Send us your work despite the genre if you think it has the same merit.
- Book authors/Readers
- Booksellers/ Libraries
- Editors/Product marketers
- Societies and Organisations
- Join us and get to know us better - we have products that will entertain and educate you!