- Release of POINTMAN II by Robert L. Owens
- Announcing the result of the Delizon Annual Short Story Competition 2013-2014
- Another 5 star rating for (Egypt Arab Spring) The long and Winding Road to Democracy in Egypt by Hany Ghoraba
- Pointman by Robert L. Owens - 5 star ranking on Amazon
- HIV/AIDS: Unanswered Questions ranked #1 in Amazon Kindle
- "Absolute must-read" Egypt Arab Spring listed at No.3 on Amazon.com Hot New Releases
- Top Amazon reviewer gives Five-star rating to new book on Egyptian Arab spring by Hany Ghoraba
- Egypt crisis: Hany Ghoraba on Huffington Post Live TV
- Gabriela Sbarcea, author of "Message to My Butterfly" on the Hollis Chapman Show!
- Announcing the result of the Delizon Annual Short Story Competition 2012-2013
- For Gods and For Men at the World Fantasy Conference
- Good news for Gabriela Sbarcea, author of Message to My Butterfly
- Promoting the National French week in the US
- Free Ebook reading day!
- Delizon Publishers at the World Fantasy Conference, Toronto
- Message to My Butterfly now launched in the US
- Delizon Publishers supports its authors through promotional and marketing events
- DELIZON ANNUAL SHORT STORY COMPETITION 2013
- Richard Holbrooke’s Papers Entrusted to George Packer
- Producer, Writer, Star and One Funny Mama
- 2011 Pulitzer Prize Winners Announced
- A Whim, A Book, And, Wow!
- Amazon to Publish New Line of Romances
- Robert Loomis, Book Editor, Retiring From Random House
- AOL, Publishing Companies Connect To Launch Bookish
- Poetry Out Loud National Finals
- What if Osama Bin Laden was not killed on the 7th of May 2011?
- Delizon Publishers
- 2010 National Book Award Finalists Announced
Delizon Annual Short Story Competition
Entries are now open for the 2015 Annual Short story.
The awards for the 2015 contest will include:
- A first place prize of $300
- A first runner up prize of $200
- A second runner up prize of $100
- The prize for the fourth through to the tenth place: $50
We are looking for a story that is bold, brilliant yet brief. Send in your best work with a word count not more than 1500. Delizon Publishers does not shift schedules or wait for more entries after the original closing dates; what this means is that you might miss out if you wait till the dying minutes to make your submission. This is probably the best short story writing competition available to you today.
Send in your best work with a word count not more than 1500 before 30th December 2015.
People from different cultures and regions of the world are among the list of our winners.
- Eligibility: The competition is open to any writer; there is no age or country restriction. Manuscript must be original and unpublished, not currently submitted for publication. Entries outside the word limit (1500 max) will be disqualified (no refund will be issued for disqualified entries).
- Entry fees: The entry fee is $25 (or equivalent). You can pay by bank/credit card (Visa, Master Card, etc) on our website or request a PayPal link. Email us if you have any difficulty (email@example.com).
- Manuscript submission: Manuscript must be in English or French, must be typewritten and double spaced on A4 size paper, preferably in PDF or MS word format. Copies should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries must include your name, address, phone number and email address. You can submit multiple manuscripts of different stories but a separate entry applies for each. Delizon Publishers reserves one-time publication rights to the 1st- through 25th-place winning entries to be published in one of our imprints.
- Competition judging: There will be two phases of selection for the submissions. An initial assessment by our editors leading to the selection of the best manuscripts. Judging the best stories is based on originality, good writing, new dimension and content.
- Notification: The winners’ names and story titles will be published on the Delizon Publishers website (www.delizonpublishers.com ). We will try to contact every participant, but due to the volume of entries it may not be possible to notify all entrants directly.
- Awards: The awards (and gift certificates) as specified above will be received by winners. Winners’ names and story titles will appear on our website and other online platforms. Contributing Editors or employees of Delizon Publishers and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the competition.
* Required fields
- Book authors/Readers
- Booksellers/ Libraries
- Editors/Product marketers
- Societies and Organisations
- Join us and get to know us better - we have products that will entertain and educate you!