- Release of POINTMAN II by Robert L. Owens
- Announcing the result of the Delizon Annual Short Story Competition 2013-2014
- Another 5 star rating for (Egypt Arab Spring) The long and Winding Road to Democracy in Egypt by Hany Ghoraba
- Pointman by Robert L. Owens - 5 star ranking on Amazon
- HIV/AIDS: Unanswered Questions ranked #1 in Amazon Kindle
- "Absolute must-read" Egypt Arab Spring listed at No.3 on Amazon.com Hot New Releases
- Top Amazon reviewer gives Five-star rating to new book on Egyptian Arab spring by Hany Ghoraba
- Egypt crisis: Hany Ghoraba on Huffington Post Live TV
- Gabriela Sbarcea, author of "Message to My Butterfly" on the Hollis Chapman Show!
- Announcing the result of the Delizon Annual Short Story Competition 2012-2013
- For Gods and For Men at the World Fantasy Conference
- Good news for Gabriela Sbarcea, author of Message to My Butterfly
- Promoting the National French week in the US
- Free Ebook reading day!
- Delizon Publishers at the World Fantasy Conference, Toronto
- Message to My Butterfly now launched in the US
- Delizon Publishers supports its authors through promotional and marketing events
- DELIZON ANNUAL SHORT STORY COMPETITION 2013
- Richard Holbrooke’s Papers Entrusted to George Packer
- Producer, Writer, Star and One Funny Mama
- 2011 Pulitzer Prize Winners Announced
- A Whim, A Book, And, Wow!
- Amazon to Publish New Line of Romances
- Robert Loomis, Book Editor, Retiring From Random House
- AOL, Publishing Companies Connect To Launch Bookish
- Poetry Out Loud National Finals
- What if Osama Bin Laden was not killed on the 7th of May 2011?
- Delizon Publishers
- 2010 National Book Award Finalists Announced
Delizon Scholarship Awards
Winner: David Ben-Odafe
Delizon Annual Scholarship award winner: David Ben-Odafe scored close to the 90% mark in the online test. Elated by this award, David says,
"IF YOU HAVE A PURPOSE ALL CREATION WORKS TOGETHER TO MAKE A WAY FOR YOU."
David Ben-Odafe was born to the family of Mr. Benedict Odafe, an Educationist with the Delta State government, and Mrs. Rose Odafe, an Elementary school teacher, in the suburban city of Ughelli, Delta State, Nigeria. He was diagnosed with a genetic disorder at a very tender age, and grew up realizing that he had to fight several battles right from his childhood. The state of his bodily health and the general poverty-striken livelihood kindled a passion to find life's meaning - the raison d'etre, the purpose of life, and the cause of destiny.
David read through the classics, seeking answers from literature, history, religion, philosophy, and political science before proceeding to the University of Lagos to study Psychology in 2007. He has shared some of the principles behind his success in this new book: The Principle-Driven Life.
- Book authors/Readers
- Booksellers/ Libraries
- Editors/Product marketers
- Societies and Organisations
- Join us and get to know us better - we have products that will entertain and educate you!
To purchase using Visa or Mastercard, or other credit/bank cards in any currencies, go to Delizon's flutterwave store